We dedicate a Joint Stock Company to entrepreneurs planning to implement large-scale projects. The form of the Joint Stock Company raises trust of investors and enables relatively easy acquisition of capital.
The most common information about the presented form of business entity is that its establishment, management and eventual liquidation is very complicated – it can be true, but on condition that we have no knowledge about it.
The SOFOS POLAND team guarantees that the Joint Stock Company can be set up quickly and does not require from you to think about issues that we solve as part of our regular service.
As part of our services for Joint Stock Companies, we offer:
- preparation of documents necessary to register it
- representations before Courts and Offices as part of its registration
- preparation of all necessary documents
- negotiations with investors
- issue of shares
- company’s entry to the stock exchange
After our presentation of advantages and disadvantages regarding expectations of a client – it lets to make a conscious decision about conducting business in the form of the Joint Stock Company.